Terms and Conditions: Timeline Competition “Win the ultimate star treatment for the VNZMAs” Competition
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The promoter takes no responsibility for late, incorrect, incomplete or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any such entry.
5. The “Win the ultimate star treatment for the VNZMAs” competition commences on Friday 6th November 2015.
6. Enter online by visiting the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MaybellineNZ
and tagging a friend as a comment under the posted picture or follow @maybellinenz on Instagram regram the competition image to your feed, tag @maybellinenz and a friend that you’d like to take to the VNZMAs for a chance to win. Only one winner will be selected from either facebook or Instagram.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries or are not associated with the separate purchase of a Promotion Product.
8. The competition will be drawn at L’Oréal New Zealand, 632 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 and will be drawn at 1pm Tuesday 10th November.
9. The winner will be notified within the post comment stream on either the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook page or the Maybelline New Zealand Instagram page. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact the prize winner through the post comment stream, and obtain their contact details to distribute the prize, however in the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 7 days after the prize is drawn, the prize will be forfeited.
10. You may enter the competition once, by submitting a comment once on either the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook Page or the Maybelline New Zealand Instagram Page. Multiple entries will be removed.
11. The winner will receive 2 x GA tickets to the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards on Thursday 19th November, 2 x Swedish massage vouchers for the Spa at the Pullman and makeup and hair done by the Maybelline & Redken teams prior to the event for the winner and their guest. The total prize pack is valued at RRP $580.
12. The prize winners will be chosen by random selection from all the valid entrants on the relevant post and page. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Total prize pool for the “Win the ultimate star treatment for the VNZMAs” running in November is valued at RRP $580.
14. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. There will only be one winner for the competition. The winner will receive 2 x GA tickets to the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards on Thursday 19th November, a spa voucher for the Spa at the Pullman and your makeup and hair done on the night by the Redken and Maybelline teams for themselves and a friend.
16. The winner and their chosen friend are responsible for any expenses related to transport, accommodation and any other costs related to attending the event.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
19. By entering the competition, the major prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photography/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. In the event that the specified prize is not available for any reason the Promoter may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value and will not be responsible for the cancellation of a component of any prize.
22. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt or incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer network, or lines, servers, or internet providers, traffic congestion on any computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communications or of any materials in this promotion.
24. The Promoter is L’Oréal New Zealand Ltd, 632 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051.