Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Timeline Competition “JANUARY SNEAK PEEK COMPETITIONS”
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The promoter takes no responsibility for late, incorrect, incomplete or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any such entry.
5. Each “Sneak Peak” competition commences on:
a) Master Brow Pro Palette Sneak Peek Competition commences on Friday 15th January at 5:00pm and closes at 12:00pm Friday 22nd January (“Promotion Period”).
b) Lip Studio Color Blur Sneak Peek Competition commences on Friday 22nd January at 5:00pm and closes at 12:00pm Friday 29th January (“Promotion Period”).
6. Enter online by visiting the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MaybellineNZ. Each week, for each Sneak Peek Competition, guess what you think the new product launching is by commenting under the posted picture for your chance to win 1 of 5 of that particular new product. Or follow us on Instagram at @maybellinenz, regram the competition image to your feed, guess the new product by commenting under the image and tag @maybellinenz. There are also 1 in 5 chances of winning that particular product on Instagram.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries or are not associated with the separate purchase of a Promotion Product.
8. Each Sneak Peek Competition will be drawn at L’Oréal New Zealand, 632 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 and will be drawn at the following times:
a) Master Brow Pro Palette Sneak Peek Competition will be drawn at 1pm 22nd January
b) Lip Studio Color Blur Sneak Peek Competition will be drawn at 1pm 29th January
9. The winner will be notified within the post comment stream on the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook page or within the Instagram comment stream. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact the prize winner through the post comment stream, and obtain their contact details to distribute the prize, however in the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days after the prize is drawn, the prize will be forfeited.
10. You may enter each competition once, by submitting a comment once on the Maybelline New York – New Zealand Facebook Page or by regramming, tagging @maybellinenz and commenting on the image via Instagram. Multiple entries will be removed.
11. For each Sneak Peek Competition there is 1 of 5 Maybelline New York products to be won. There are 5 products to be given away on Facebook and 5 products to be given away on Instagram. Below is a list of the values of each product for each competition:
a) Each product won in the Master Brow Pro Palette Sneak Peek Competition is valued at RRP $19.99 (incl. GST)
b) Each product won in the Lip Studio Color Blur Sneak Peek Competition is valued at RRP $16.99 (incl. GST)
12. The prize winners will be chosen by random selection from all the valid entrants on the relevant post and page. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Total prize pools for each of the Sneak Peek Competitions running in January are as follows:
a) Master Brow Pro Palette Sneak Peek Competition prize pool valued at RRP $199.90 (incl. GST)
b) Lip Studio Color Blur Sneak Peek Competition prize pool valued at RRP $169.90 (incl. GST)
14. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. There will be a total of ten winners of each competition – five from the competition run on Facebook and five from the competition run on Instagram.
16. Each individual entrant can only win once even if they submit multiple entries.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
19. By entering the competition, the major prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photography/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. In the event that the specified prize is not available for any reason the Promoter may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value and will not be responsible for the cancellation of a component of any prize.
22. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt or incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer network, or lines, servers, or internet providers, traffic congestion on any computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communications or of any materials in this promotion.
24. The Promoter is L’Oréal New Zealand Ltd, 632 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051.